With large volumes of data being generated day in and day out, enterprises are finding it challenging to efficiently track, find, organize, manage, and distribute information. With metadata powered M-Files, a powerful Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and document management solution, CSI makes it absolutely possible to drive critical business process through superior methodologies to capture, access, measure, integrate, and archive information. Being available in 24 languages and prevalent in 90 countries, M-files has empowered numerous of business enterprises to drive productivity and improve efficiency without compromising its security through strict access control.
Highlights of M-Files ECM that has enabled our clients to achieve goals include the following:
- Easy installation with inbuilt databases without the necessity of high-end application servers.
- M-Files provides a highly flexible, metadata-driven architecture that enables very simple to highly complex document flows and business processes to be assembled relatively easily.
- M-Files has strong Microsoft Windows server and desktop integration, and delivers a user experience familiar to anyone who uses Windows desktop PCs
- Users rate it well for usability, and it can help to enable a more contextualized view of information.
- M-Files has evolved its cloud and on-premises hybrid architecture to reflect clients' needs.
- M-Files increase productivity of the employees by using the metadata tagging and search capabilities to create uniform and searchable document repositories that reduce the amount of time teams spent searching for relevant and current document versions.
Our all - inclusive approach of customization and deployment of M-File ECM has paved way for attaining excellent degree of user acceptance and high rate of adoption. CSI, the leading service provider for M-Files – Enterprise Content Management, Mumbai can convert your information assets to business achievement. To know how and learn more about M-Files ECM’s outcomes, connect with us.
M-Files has been recognized as the only vendor to appear in the Visionaries quadrant in Gartner, Inc’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management.