Departmental Workflow & MIS
Online form filling & processing
Citizen & Social Services
Tax & Revenue Management
Increase operation efficiencies
Strengthen information assurance
Electronic document management
Enhance government compliance
Our mobile and handheld based applications provide enormous opportunity to government to reduce operational costs, improve performance and have tight control (and audit) over processes.
|Health and Public Welfare||
|Police Department, Law Enforcement and Border Security||
|Power Water Department and Municipal Corporation||
Some hard facts:
- 86 thousand people are killed in accidents every year in India.
- At least 30 to 45 minutes elapse before an accident victim arrives at a hospital.
- 12% of the institutions in the trauma care sector have no access to ambulances.
An advanced Emergency Response System (ERS) that automates all the activities of the base station/call center:
- Tracking the ambulance
- Reaching the emergency site by Emergency Response Vehicle in the fastest manner.
- Monitoring the emergency care process, i.e. supplying information about the condition of the injured people prior their transportations to the hospital to help
- prepare trauma team for treatment
- Provide help at field (advises, supervision) from specialists located in the hospital